Why Is Sampler Design So Important?
At Sampling Supplies USA we take great care when we design our devices. Important things to consider when designing samplers are:
- Materials of construction - we use FDA acceptable materials (except for specialist applications)
- Fit for purpose - if you are going to push a sampler into your product then you need to be 100% confident that the device will not damage or cross contaminate your product. Our sampling devices are fit for purpose.
- We design out Cracks and Crevices - Cracks and Crevices can hold product or microbiological contaminants.
- The sampling device must easy to strip down and easy to clean
- Ergonomics - we know that if a sampler is difficult and fiddly to use then there is a good chance that the operators will not use it.